Become a lifetime member—and you’ll be a champion of Head Start for years to come.
Now, individuals can champion the next generation of changemakers by becoming a NHSA member for life! This is the perfect way to celebrate a retiring or departing staff member or leader.
And, by becoming a lifetime member, you're joining a group of like-minded supporters and contributing to Head Start's mission.
Lifetime member benefits include:
- Member-only news and critical analysis of federal legislation that affects Head Start programs
- Access to free year-round professional development webinars
- Discounted registration for NHSA conferences and other NHSA training events
- Discounted registration for additional professional development opportunities at The Academy
- Access to The Block, a community engagement platform designed for networking
- New Benefit! Access to Starling Minds Mental Fitness Program for Head Start Staff
- New Benefit! Access to eMentorMatch, a site to find mentors and build relationships
Become a member for a lifetime today.
Scholarships and Awards
NHSA provides scholarship opportunities to make it possible for early childhood professionals to advance in their careers and professional development.
National membership gives NHSA the power to advocate on behalf of Head Start before Congress and the Administration.