NHSA Program Membership benefits flow to all active staff, parents, policy council, and board members. Staff, parents, and board members wishing to receive a membership card and access to MyNHSA—the member-only area of the NHSA website—can access these member benefits if their name and a unique email address are entered into the organization roster.
An administrative staff person form your program manages individuals on the organization roster. A priority for NHSA is to have direct contact with all senior level staff and key spokespersons (ie. executive directors, directors, education coordinators, policy council/governing body chairs) from each agency. We strongly encourage you to provide names, titles, and emails to NHSA annually so we can keep you up-to-date.
Resetting MyNHSA Password
Our password reset process has changed, please follow these revised steps.
- Go to: NHSA.org
- Navigate to the menu at the bottom of NHSA.org and click on MyNHSA
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter your email address in the User Name field and click “Continue”
- Check your email inbox for the message prompting you to create a new password. The link is valid for 24 hours and one attempt. If you are unable to click the link, please copy and paste it into your browser.
- The link will take you to the website where you can reset or create your password.
- If your default page is MyNHSA Community, select the “Member Portal” tab on the right
- On your portal page, you can access your ID card from the “Dashboard” tab or the “My Account” tab
MyNHSA and Staff Rehire Emails
Once an email address is captured within MyNHSA it cannot be used with a new contact record. If you would like to reuse that email address, please log on to MyNHSA, submit a case, include the staff member’s name and email address, and request the existing record be reinstated to the program’s roster. You can also send an email with the same information to: email@example.com