Congressional Pre-K and Child Care Caucus
The Congressional Pre-K and Child Care Caucus is a bipartisan caucus dedicated to promoting high-quality, affordable early education for our nation’s children. By joining the Pre-K and Child Care Caucus, members have a forum to:
- Examine early education priorities and child care programs to gain a deeper understanding of the benefits
- of early childhood education and child care;
- Explore best practice programs; and
- Develop policy recommendations to improve and expand early education and child care.
This is a unique opportunity for your member of Congress to be in the loop when it comes to everything early education, including Head Start.
- Rep. Joaquin Castro (TX-20)
- Rep. Katherine Clark (MA-05)
- Rep. Tom Cole (OK-04)
- Rep. Rodney Davis (IL-13)
- Rep. Suzanne Bonamici (OR-01)
- Rep. Carolyn Maloney (NY-12)
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23)
#HeadStart and Early Learning congressional champions have gathered today to form the PreK & Child Care Caucus. Thank you @JoaquinCastrotx, @TomColeOK04, @RepKClark, and @RodneyDavis for your leadership and effort to bring quality care and education to children and families! pic.twitter.com/6gfkyVuajp— National Head Start Association (@NatlHeadStart) March 16, 2022