Building a Parent Nation Webinar
Parent members of the NHSA Board of Directors, and Dr. Dana Suskind, professor of Surgery at the University of Chicago, director of the Pediatric Cochlear Implant Program, and founder and director of TMW Center for Early Learning + Public Health, in discussion about better supporting parents and building a parent nation.
- Dr. Dana Suskind, Co-Director of the TMW Center for Early Learning + Public Health at the University of Chicago
- Yolie Flores, National Campaign Director for Parent Nation
- Jenny Oatman, Director of the Mamáy’asnim Hitéemenwees Head Start for the Nez Perce Tribe, Member of the NHSA Board of Directors
- Dr. Jessica Spradley, President and Co-Founder of Care Based Leadership, Parent Member of the NHSA Board of Directors
- Kyle Hubert, Parent Member of the NHSA Board of Directors
- Rosalba Barragan, Vice Chairwoman of the NHSA Board of Directors
Together we are building a Parent Nation!