NHSA's accounting interns will be tasked with the development of problem-solving approaches, problem solving, and some systems interaction, including:
- Assist with financial reports, budget plans, and forecasts
- Account reconciliations
- Receipts batch posting
- File & record management
- General office support
NHSA's accounting interns typically have accounting, finance, mathematics, economics, or information systems backgrounds as well as:
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above stated on resume.
- Previous internship or experience in the Finance or Accounting field.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be goal oriented and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills required, both verbal and written, as you work with both internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required to analyze multiple systems to ensure data integrity.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume, cover letter, and one writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate will need to provide their own computer or laptop with a webcam, internet connection, and phone to successfully meet the equipment requirements. If this is a barrier to participation, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applications for all internship positions will be considered until the internship is filled.
NHSA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, marital status, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or enrollment in a college, university, technical school, or adult education.
Join NHSA to help advance a strong and innovative early childhood profession.
We need powerful advocates to secure a bright future for Head Start children and families.
Support our early childhood workforce as they shape the lives of the next generation.