The Adminstration Intern will work on membership and special projects set forth by the Membership Department. This position is a data-driven position and will spend most of their time working in the membership database in Salesforce.
- Update Membership Organizations addresses/primary contacts
- Identify duplicate records, problem solve, and follow-up
- Prepare Membership packets and other welcome material
- Preferred education focus: pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
- Good judgment, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with database management (Member Nation/Salesforce is preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume, cover letter, and one writing sample to email@example.com. The candidate will need to provide their own computer or laptop with a webcam, internet connection, and phone to successfully meet the equipment requirements. If this is a barrier to participation, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applications for all internship positions will be considered until the internship is filled.
NHSA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, marital status, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or enrollment in a college, university, technical school, or adult education.
Join NHSA to help advance a strong and innovative early childhood profession.
We need powerful advocates to secure a bright future for Head Start children and families.
Support our early childhood workforce as they shape the lives of the next generation.