Online • On-Demand • 14 PD Hrs
Head Start staff have a lot to learn when getting started—both to successfully support children and families and to meet Office of Head Start requirements. The Pre-Service Bundle includes Head Start Basics and Bias Buster Basics, meeting approximately 90% of the professional development required by the Head Start Program Performance Standards.
When registering through the Pre-Service Bundle, NHSA members receive a 25% discount, saving over $250! The bundle includes:
- Head Start Basics + Bias Busters Basics = $390 value!
- 14 Hours of Course Material, Including Video Content
- 3 Months of Access to Online Courses
- A Digital Badge and Certificate of Completion
Course Level: Beginner
Target Audience: Instruction and Effective Practice, Leadership and Management, Parents and Families, Program Operations, Support Services
Course Meeting Times: None
Completion Timeline/Duration: Self-Paced
Head Start Alignment: Satisfies about 90% of the OHS training requirements in the Head Start Program Performance Standards.
- Online, Self-Paced Content
- 14 Hours of Course Material
- Video Content
- 3 Months of Access to Online Course
- Discussion Forums
- Digital Badge
- Certificate of Completion with Professional Development Hours