Our advertising, exhibit, and sponsorship opportunities powerfully position your products, programs, and services to Head Start administrators, program directors, front line early childhood education experts, parents, and (most importantly!) children.
Sponsor: Maximize your return on investment, showcase your commitment to the Head Start community, and building customer affinity through our sponsorship opportunities. Select from our list or we can tailor offerings to meet your marketing goals, needs, and budget.
Exhibit: Meet your prospective customers, reconnect with current clients, and demonstrate your products and services to a national audience of Head Start professionals. The digital age has disrupted many industries, but exhibitions continue to capture the largest share of marketing budgets. Over 40% of companies invest in the opportunity, which indicates the continuous value exhibitions deliver.
Advertise: National visibility for your brand at each conference, all year round, or both! Take advantage of marketing opportunities that give you access to a national audience of the most active, engaged Head Start professionals, decisionmakers, and future leaders.
Get to Know NHSA's Audience
Join the NHSA Corporate Leadership Council
Designed to foster a deeper level of collaboration and engagement between NHSA and the corporate community that supports Head Start. Corporate Leadership Council members receive special insight about the evolving Head Start market, including:
- Membership with NHSA, including a subscription to all NHSA communications to the Head Start community
- Quarterly webinars facilitated by NHSA
- Annual private one-on-one meetings with NHSA’s executive team
- Advance notifications of marketing opportunities
- First-round pick of exhibit spaces at national conferences
- Features in Partners@Play newsletter
- Year-round sponsor recognition at all NHSA events
- Opportunity for bi-monthly partnership calls between NHSA staff liaison and partner
- Personalized post-conference after-action meetings with the manager of Partners and Exhibitors to discuss continuous quality improvement opportunities
Contact Kenna Pruitt, manager of partners and exhibitors, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 739-7566 ext. 120, to learn about advertising, exhibit, and sponsor opportunities.