Mental Fitness Challenge: Depression and Burnout
The impacts of the pandemic and its variants have created a massive strain on members. According to recent polls, 70% of people are struggling with burnout, yet do not have the time and energy to care for themselves. Chief Science Officer and founder of Starling Minds, Dr. Andrew Miki is hosting a 6-week Mental Fitness Challenge to help Head Start staff members prevent and combat burnout and depression.
The Mental Fitness Challenge includes:
- Guided support and training around Starling Mental Fitness program
- Weekly live session with Dr. Andrew Miki that includes a Q&A period
- Weekly homework exercises to put learning into action
The webinar series topics include:
- Session 1: What is Burnout 101?
- Session 2: Managing stress, anxiety, and depression
- Session 3: Finding emotional regulation skills that work for you
- Session 4: Making effective plans and assertive goals to move forward
- Session 5: Managing your thoughts when you're down
- Session 6: How to manage burnout and your work