NAACP + NHSA: A Focus on Head Start and Universal Pre-K
Join the FL NAACP and NHSA for an in-depth discussion on the effectiveness of early childhood education in postively contributing to the future of our communities.
Colleagues from the National Head Start Association will discuss Head Start’s history, Head Start’s present, and Universal Pre-K.
- Malkia Payton-Jackson – NHSA Director, Alumni Engagement
- Yasmina Vinci – NHSA Executive Director
- Amirh Moore – NHSA Senior Associate, Government Affairs & Advocacy
- Kent Mitchell – NHSA Senior Director, State Affairs
Discussion & Insights
- High-quality, comprehensive services for families & children birth-to-five
- Research with proven successful outcomes for children
- Effectiveness of parent & community participation in key programs