Community Action Agency Salary Webinar
The average salary of Community Action Agency (CAA) jobs varies according to location, department, and job description as well as experience, skills, and education. All CAAs across the country work to foster pay equity and manage compensation costs, but how does this impact Head Start and Early Head Start staff–especially when they receive an administrative Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) or substantial increases in pay and other CAA staff do not? This webinar recordings explores CAA compensation and benefits structure, current and future workforce needs, and what CAA and Head Start and Early Head Start leadership can do to attract and retain the most qualified employees.
We would like to extend our appreciation to Ryan Gelman, Veronica Zhang, Caroline Santilli, Arlene Dobison, Jennifer Godfrey, and Stacy Weight for joining us to share these valuable strategies.
- CAP Introductory Slide Deck
- Utah Community Action Slide Deck
- Agricultural and Labor Program, Inc. Slide Deck
- CAPLAW Slide Deck
- Expand your skills and engage with a national network of educators while receiving credentials or certifications with The Academy.
- Want even more leadership? Join us at the Fall Leadership Institute. Register now.