The Health Service Information Session Recording provides an overview of the professional development opportunities to ensure every Head Start/Early Head Start program provides health services to promote all aspects of health, behavioral health, and safety for children and families. New and experienced health services staff can use The Academy at NHSA courses to learn more about health services and the role of health services staff.
In this recording, you will meet the director, course instructor, and two completers. We also share information about the learning platform candidates will use, and the support that is provided to candidates as they work through the competencies. The end result is a certification that meets the qualification requirements laid out in the Head Start Performance Standards for health service professionals, and an achievement of which you can be very proud!
- Adriene Etheridge-Holden’s Story
- Rene Guernsey’s Story
- NHSA’s Digital Portfolio
- NHSA Membership
- Head Start Manager Credential
- Health Service Certification
- Health Service Information Session Recording:
A special Thank You! to our presenters:
- Kristina Ellis, Director
- Jackie Rivera, Instructor
- Adriene Etheridge-Holden, YMCA of Metro Atlanta Early Learning
- Rene Guernsey, Floyd County Head Start Birth to Five