Paving the Way to Your CDA! Webinar Recording
Looking for ways of moving your career forward? Then, you will enjoy this CDA webinar recording!
Earning a CDA® credential demonstrates educators’ knowledge, skills, and abilities in the early childhood education field as well as their commitment to professional development. Designed for working Head Start and Early Head Start professionals, NHSA’s CDA® Training Pathway at The Academy gives learners the flexibility and support they need to achieve their goals.
In this webinar recording, Zuly Vazquez, our author and course manager of the CDA credential, shares how NHSA is making the CDA credential a smooth process for professionals as we explore the CDA pathways to determine which path and learning experience is just right for YOU!
- Curriculum Expert: Zuly Vazquez, associate manager, Early Head Start Programs, NHSA
- CDA Coach and Reviewer: Janet Lucy, child development services coordinator, Anoka Washington County Head Start
- Program Graduate: Jessica Cartagena, associate teacher, Luzerne County Head Start
- Program Graduate: Martha Cryor, classroom assistant, School District of Philadelphia
- Program Leader: Codi Benjamin, children’s program director, Community Action Agency